The wine-growing village of Zaječí has always been interesting for its location on the border of the two largest wine-growing sub-regions - "Velké Pavlovice" and "Mikulov". This region is completely interwoven with wine cycling trails and will surely delight every lover of this sport. Our guest house and the restaurant are members of a nationwide certification system Cyclists are welcome. Therefore we sell cycling and hiking maps, and we provide basic tools for simple bicycle repairs.
You can hire the following bicycles:
- KTM Alp Comp mountain bike (29")
with suspension fork, hydraulic brakes and lightweight aluminium frame, Shimano equipment - suitable for lighter terrain and for the road.
- KTM Macina Ride e-bike (29")
with Bosch active plus drive, suspension fork, hydraulic brakes and lightweight aluminium frame, Shimano equipment - suitable for cycle paths and medium-hard terrain.
- We also provide children's bikes (12", 16", 20") and trailers for your little ones.
We will lend you free of charge:
- bike lights
- lock tools
- puncture repair kit
Prices for the hire:
- KTM Alp Comp bike - 490 CZK / day
- KTM Macina Ride - 790 CZK / day
- The price for hiring a larger number of bicycles can be agreed individually.